SUPPORT FPP

One of the reasons First Presbyterian Preschool enjoys a 70-year legacy is because of the vast volunteer and financial support we receive from current parents, past parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends. It is impossible to name the countless ways our supporters give–both small and large–that have an enormous and lasting impact. As is the case for most private schools, tuition alone does not cover the cost of affording our children a strong early learning foundation. We are grateful for the numerous ways our community shares of their time, talent and financial support. Together we will all advance the mission and vision of First Presbyterian Preschool.

How can I support First Presbyterian Preschool?

Each year, our preschool relies on the support of our families to run our school and programs. Tuition alone does not fully support the cost to educate our children; in fact, only 86% of our budget is raised from tuition dollars. The remaining 14% is the result of our fundraising efforts and the generous support of our current and alumni families.

There are many ways to support FPP! 

  • Donate to the Annual Appeal Campaign using the form below. All gifts are 100% tax deductible.
  • Participate in our signature event and auction, “Wish Upon a Star,” on March 26, 2022. If you would like to volunteer, please reach out to Louise Ladson.
  • Invite a friend and prospective parent to visit our classrooms.
  • Volunteer your time.
  • Share FPP with others in your community!

FPP Annual Fund

Gifts to the FPP Annual Fund help FPP continue to operate and closes the gap between tuition and the cost to educate. This gap is around $950 per child per year. Gifts to the Annual Fund are 100% tax deductible and go directly to support the school’s overall budget.

In addition to closing the gap between tuition and the cost to educate, gifts to the Annual Fund and Annual Fundraiser also provide the “extras” for our students and teachers that help to make FPP so special. These initiatives can include:

  • Supplies in the classroom, art room, and tinkering lab
  • Resources to support our teachers, including continuing education
  • Additional technology and materials in the classroom
  • Funding to support field trips and experiences in the classroom

Cherisher’s Circle: $5,000+
Nurturer’s Circle: $2,500-$4,999
Director’s Circle: $1,000-$2,499
Patron’s Circle: $500-$999
Supporter’s Circle: $250-$499
Donor’s Circle: Other Gifts

You can make your donation here.


FPP Signature Fundraising Event

“Wish Upon A Star”

Saturday, March 26, 2022 Magnolia Hall, Piedmont Park

Our fundraising event and auction is not to be missed! It is a fun evening with FPP parents, teachers, and friends and a great way to support FPP and raise funds for our school! If you would like to volunteer, please reach out to Louise Ladson.

Corporate and Family sponsorships will be available as well as individual tickets to attend the event. Look for more information in January 2022.


1328 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309

404.228.7722  |  preschool@firstpresatl.org
Schedule A Tour

Copyright © 2019 | First Presbyterian Preschool. All Rights Reserved.

LOG IN / ACCOUNT